Tuesday, June 25, 2013

How about Video games? From first game I've played to most recent to one's i still want to play... :) 



Well the first gaming console for me was a Gameboy which i am sure most of you have heard of or played on. 
First game was Donkey Kong. it was really fun but thats more childish games. well the first real gaming box i got was an Original Xbox. When i got it it came with two games Jet Set radio future and Sega GT 2002 

Then Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, a few other first person shooting games... One of my favorite's is all of the Halo's 
 
                                    in the first Halo everyone thought this > >






Tomb Raiders I want to play the others it is a more recent one I bought 

The newest one looks just freaking awesome and I can't wait to get it :) 




I have played all the Dance dance Revolutions Even the dance games on the Wii and Dance Centrals and hey if anyone has a Xbox live name and knows how to play Dance Central we should Dance Battle! :) 





The most recent Games I have played are Walking Dead and Also trying to play that Lora Croft game I got at Game stop. 

Now if any of you have played Walking dead it is more of a talking game it is fun but the control for the weapons it is the worst gun game ever... Using the Ax or knife in the game that is fun but any of the rifles or pistols it is awful for that. 


There are a bunch of other games i have played some aliens games that got lent to me i forgot there name's though its been a while... Left for dead... My brother just now got some interesting one's  Mass Effect now they all look really cool and when he finishes I am thinking about playing them. 


I'll do another one for Computer games later :) Have an awesome day.

"Creative Heart"








No comments:

Post a Comment